MCA, the biggest Romanian sectional doors and roller shutters factory, will take part to the Equip Baie Paris, from 18th to the 21st of November 2014. It’s the second time the company attends to this large international event, the first time was in 2012, as the fair takes part every two years. The Equip Baie Fair is one of the most important fairs in Europe specialized in sectional doors and roller shutters.
During the fair, MCA will present to the public the latest developments:
- MCA Lara – the pedestrian door for garage doors with no rivets on the outside – aesthetically perfect and fully functional
- MCA Awnings System – stylish awnings for people who seek quality, comfort and style in the same product
- MCA aluminum gates and fences – the ultimate solution for closing yards and gardens, long resitant for decades of years
- MCA Unibox - Roller Shutters with thermal protection that are mounted on top of the window frame, with the box hidden in the wall; full range of colors to choose from
- MCA OUTBOX SR - Roller Shutters with thermal protection that are installed on mounted windows and have the box semi-rounded; full range of colors to choose from
MCA is the best-selling sectional doors and roller shutter Romanian brand. MCA brand is owned by the Milca SRL Company based in Romania, Giurgiu. The turnover of the MCA holding reached 8 million euros in 2013.
MCA exports its products to major European markets such as: Belgium, France, Austria, Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy and Republic of Moldavia. The MCA factory from Jilava is the biggest factory of its type from South-East Europe and has a production capacity of 10 000 sectional doors and 15 000 roller shutters per year.
The product portfolio of MCA brand includes:
· Industrial and garage sectional doors
· Fireproof doors and high-speed doors
· Aluminum roller shutters with thermal insulation
· Dock levelers and dock shelters
· Gate automation systems
· Aluminum gates and fences
· Awnings, patio enclosures and shading systems